Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant | 750ml Trigger Spray
Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant has a powerful formulation which kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes. The safe formula is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces and when used as directed, leaves treated surfaces safe for human contact.
- Independently tested 2020 to European Standard BS EN 14476
- Effective according to BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses which includes coronaviruses
- Kills 99.99% of germs and viruses, effective within 5 minutes
- Cleans and disinfects with a non bleach formula
- Safe for food preparation areas
- Non tainting, general purpose sanitiser
- Ready to use in a handy 750ml trigger spray bottle
- Tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
- Suitable for use in Chemical Fogging machines
Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant 750ml Trigger Spray supplied individually or with 6pcs per box
Bottle Price = £2.95 +VAT
Box Price = £17.70 + VAT
The variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May, an 18% weekly increase.
Are thermometers key in the fight to #StopTheSpread? We've put together some questions surrounding them, their involvement and their overal...