Disposable Polythene Aprons – Box of 500
Disposable Polythene Aprons for wet work in clinical use, or care settings - as well as offering protection for wearers who work in close proximity with the general public such as beauticians, dentists etc.
Disposable Polythene Aprons are:
- Produced in the UK and 100% recyclable where possible
- In use by NHS trusts across the country
- Made by an AA Grade BRC production facility
- 700mm x 1170mm
- 16mu polythene material
- Features one head hole and two tie strings
- Available in white, blue, yellow or clear
500pcs per box @ £0.02 each
Box Price = £10.00 +VAT
Price breaks based on volume orders available, please contact email@example.com
Please find an up-to-date catalogue of available products, ready to ship with next day delivery. Carton discount offers are now available across a ...
Over the course of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been hundreds of deaths among healthcare staff from Covid and many thousands off sick or se...
Public Health England is investigating cases of coronavirus with 'worrying' new genetic changes that have been found in some regions of the UK.