Disposable Polythene Aprons – Box of 500
Disposable Polythene Aprons for wet work in clinical use, or care settings - as well as offering protection for wearers who work in close proximity with the general public such as beauticians, dentists etc.
Disposable Polythene Aprons are:
- Produced in the UK and 100% recyclable where possible
- In use by NHS trusts across the country
- Made by an AA Grade BRC production facility
- 700mm x 1170mm
- 16mu polythene material
- Features one head hole and two tie strings
- Available in white, blue, yellow or clear
500pcs per box @ £0.04 each
Box Price = £20.00 +VAT
Price breaks based on volume orders available, please contact email@example.com
ONS figures show pandemic is not over, say experts, with Omicron variants probably to blame. Coronavirus infections are rising in the UK, new figur...
A new Covid variant has been found in the UK, experts have confirmed. The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said it was looking at the XE variant,...
Community testing ends in England on 1 April and will be scaled back across UK as infections rise. Come the end of March, the lights will dim on ...