Disposable Polythene Aprons – Box of 500
Disposable Polythene Aprons for wet work in clinical use, or care settings - as well as offering protection for wearers who work in close proximity with the general public such as beauticians, dentists etc.
Disposable Polythene Aprons are:
- Produced in the UK and 100% recyclable where possible
- In use by NHS trusts across the country
- Made by an AA Grade BRC production facility
- 700mm x 1170mm
- 16mu polythene material
- Features one head hole and two tie strings
- Available in white, blue, yellow or clear
500pcs per box @ £0.04 each
Box Price = £20.00 +VAT
Price breaks based on volume orders available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are thermometers key in the fight to #StopTheSpread? We've put together some questions surrounding them, their involvement and their overal...