Disposable Surgical Gowns (Fluid Resistant)
Fluid-resistant Disposable Surgical Gowns with mid-calf length ideal for short routine procedures such as wisdom tooth extraction and second surgical stages, or as a complement to the protection and isolation of the patient and the assistant from pathogenic agents. Featuring cotton cuffs and bonded seams with tie strings.
Disposable Surgical Gowns feature:
- Material: 45g/sqm SMS non-woven fabric
- Attributes: fluid proof, anti-static, anti-alcohol and anti blood (AS&AR)
- White collar cuff and full calf length with bonded seams
- EC Certificate for Directive 93/42 - Class I Medical Devices - Annex V
- EN 13795-1 / EN ISO 13485 / EN 14126 / EN 14605+A1 / EN 13034
- A1 / EN 1073-2 / EN 1073-2 / EN 1149-5
Individually packaged / 80 gowns per box
Gown Price: £3.95 +VAT
Box Price: £240 +VAT Save £76
Price breaks based on volume orders, enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find an up-to-date catalogue of available products, ready to ship with next day delivery. Carton discount offers are now available across a ...
Over the course of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been hundreds of deaths among healthcare staff from Covid and many thousands off sick or se...
Public Health England is investigating cases of coronavirus with 'worrying' new genetic changes that have been found in some regions of the UK.