Disposable Surgical Gowns (Fluid Resistant)
Fluid-resistant Disposable Surgical Gowns with mid-calf length ideal for short routine procedures such as wisdom tooth extraction and second surgical stages, or as a complement to the protection and isolation of the patient and the assistant from pathogenic agents. Featuring cotton cuffs and bonded seams with tie strings.
Disposable Surgical Gowns feature:
- Material: 45g/sqm SMS non-woven fabric, non-sterile
- Attributes: fluid proof, anti-static, anti-alcohol and anti blood (AS&AR)
- White collar cuff and full calf length with bonded seams
- EC Certificate for Directive 93/42 - Class I Medical Devices - Annex V
- EN 13795-1 / EN ISO 13485 / EN 14126 / EN 14605+A1 / EN 13034 / EN 1073-2 / EN 1073-2 / EN 1149-5
Individually packaged / 80 gowns per box
Gown Price: £3.95 +VAT
Box Price: £300 +VAT
Price breaks based on volume orders, enquire to email@example.com
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.