ERA 1200 FFP2 Unvalved Respirator Face Mask
ERA 1200 FFP2 Unvalved Respirator Face Mask with several layers of filtration, suitable for staff who work in aerosol generating environments like dentist practices and aethesticians, or those with close quarters working environments with infected patients and in healthcare settings. Vented design for prolongued use and comfort to the wearer.
ERA 1200 FFP2 Unvalved Respirator Face Mask features:
- Active high-filtration mask with several layers
- Up to 50 times protection against non-toxic dusts, fibres & aqueous mists
- Latex-free straps (back of head and neck)
- High filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance
- CE marked and conforms to Health and Safety Regulation EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- Adjustable nose clip & inner seal
25 masks per pack
Pack Price = £50.00 + VAT
Price per mask = £2 + VAT
500 masks per carton
Carton price = £750 +VAT Save £250
Price per mask = £1.50 +VAT
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.
The variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May, an 18% weekly increase.