ERA 1310 FFP3 Valved Respirator Mask (flat fold)
ERA 1310 FFP3 Valved Respirator Mask with several layers of filtration, suitable for staff who work in aerosol generating environments likes dentist practices and aethesticians, or those with close quarters working environments with infected patients and in healthcare settings. Valved design for breathability with prolongued use and comfort to the wearer.
ERA 1310 FFP3 Valved Respirator Mask features:
- Active high-filtration mask with several layers
- Filter efficiency level of ≥99% (FFP3) or greater
- Up to 50 times protection against non-toxic dusts, fibres & aqueous mists
- Latex-free straps (back of head and neck)
- High filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance
- CE marked and conforms to Health and Safety Regulation EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- Moulded cup shape and valved for added comfort during prolonged use
- Adjustable nose clip & inner seal
25 masks per pack / 16 packs per carton (400 masks)
Pack Price = £100.00 +VAT
Carton Price = £1400.00 +VAT Save £200
Please find an up-to-date catalogue of available products, ready to ship with next day delivery. Carton discount offers are now available across a ...
Over the course of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been hundreds of deaths among healthcare staff from Covid and many thousands off sick or se...
Public Health England is investigating cases of coronavirus with 'worrying' new genetic changes that have been found in some regions of the UK.