Protective Isolation Goggles
Protective Isolation Goggles with indirect vented anti-mist design. Particularly good for individual who wear spectacles to ensure that they do no mist up while wearing a mask, or in place of a face visor.
- Anti-mist indirect vent design around the brow
- Polycarbonate lens, blocking 99% of UV light
- The body protects against liquid droplets and features a reflex edge comfort seal
- Medical Isolation Goggles feature an elasticated adjustable strap
- EN 166:2002, EN 167:2002, EN 168:2002
Individual Goggles / Box of 10 Goggles
Goggle Price = £6.50 +VAT
Box Price = £65 +VAT
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.
The variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May, an 18% weekly increase.