Protective Isolation Goggles
Protective Isolation Goggles with indirect vented anti-mist design. Particularly good for individual who wear spectacles to ensure that they do no mist up while wearing a mask, or in place of a face visor.
- Anti-mist indirect vent design around the brow
- Polycarbonate lens, blocking 99% of UV light
- The body protects against liquid droplets and features a reflex edge comfort seal
- Medical Isolation Goggles feature an elasticated adjustable strap
- EN 166:2002, EN 167:2002, EN 168:2002
Individual Goggles / Box of 10 Goggles
Goggle Price = £6.50 +VAT
Box Price = £65 +VAT
Please find an up-to-date catalogue of available products, ready to ship with next day delivery. Carton discount offers are now available across a ...
Over the course of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been hundreds of deaths among healthcare staff from Covid and many thousands off sick or se...
Public Health England is investigating cases of coronavirus with 'worrying' new genetic changes that have been found in some regions of the UK.