Safetouch Blue Vinyl Gloves | Cartons of 10 Boxes
Safetouch Blue Vinyl Gloves are popular where safety and hygiene standards are paramount certified to EN455, EN374 and AQL rating 1.5.
- Protects against cross contamination and us widely used in food manufacturing and catering - as well as for janitorial purposes, health & social care and in various industrial settings
- Made using a high quality PVC material which offers better cost-efficiency than latex and nitrile
- Formulated for high levels of strength and tactile sensitivity
- Ambidextrous design for versatility
- Powder-free for reduced risk of contamination and allergy
- Safetouch Blue Vinyl Gloves with beaded cuff for increased resistance to tear
- Food grade product
100 gloves per box / 10 boxes per carton
Carton Price = £60.00 +VAT
For volume order enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.