Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant | 5L (V2)
Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant has a powerful formulation which kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes. The safe disinfectant is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces and when used as directed, leaves treated surfaces safe for human contact.
- Independently tested 2020 to European Standard BS EN 14476
- Effective according to BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses which includes coronaviruses
- Kills 99.99% of germs and viruses, effective within 5 minutes
- Cleans and disinfects with a non bleach formula
- Safe for food preparation areas
- Non tainting, general purpose sanitiser
- Hycolin Antiviral Disinfectant | 5L // Ready to use
- Tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
- Suitable for use in Chemical Fogging machines
- 5 Litre – Also available in a 750ml ready to use trigger spray
Individual @ £10.50 +VAT each
Box of 2 @ £19.50 +VAT
For bulk order enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.
The variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May, an 18% weekly increase.