Xinna FFP2 Respirator Mask (Non-Valved)
Xinna FFP2 Respirator Mask is a very high quality FFP2 model with ear loop fitting and a tight face seal. Xinna masks feature a superior standard of respirator material and each mask comes individually-wrapped for cleanliness, making them easy to hand out to staff.
- Active high-filtration mask with multiple layers
- 10 x individually wrapped masks per box
- Filter efficiency level of ≥95% (FFP2) or greater
- Latex-free straps (ear loop fitting)
- High filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance
- CE marked and conforms to Health and Safety Regulation EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- Adjustable nose clip & inner seal
10 masks per box
Box Price = £20 +VAT
Price per mask = £2 +VAT
480 maks per carton
Carton Price = £720 +VAT Save £240
Price per mask = £1.50 +VAT
The latest lateral flow device from Roche Diagnostics puts the power of rapid diagnosis in your hands, without the need for professional medical support - allowing for testing at home or on the move
The quality of face masks healthcare workers wear makes a huge difference to their risk of coronavirus infection, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust research has found.
The variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May, an 18% weekly increase.